No hay traducciones disponibles.
The ACC has completed its work for the design phase of the project.
The CCT Area Advisory Committees (AAC) were created by the MTA to encourage involvement from the community regarding the design and construction of the transitway as well as how the stations will be incorporated into the existing community. Decisions on the system design will be informed through facilitated discussions at quarterly meetings. Possible topics of discussion include station design amenities, traffic management, transit operations, safety and security, transitway access and community interface.
Three Area Advisory Groups have been formed. The meeting materials from those meetings are listed below. Please click on the Upcoming Meetings page to see when and where the meetings will be held along the corridor. If you need more information or have additional questions, please contact Crystal Saunders Hancock at 410-385-4148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kick Off Event
- Area Advisory Committee Kick Off Event Program
- Corridor Cities Transitway Presentation, Dan Hardy, Renaissance Planning Group
- What is BRT? Presentation, Jack Gonsalves, Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Complete Streets Presentation, Greg Slater, Director of Planning and Preliminary Engineering of the Maryland State Highway Administration
- Walkable, Livable Communities Presentation,Stu Sirota, TND Planning Group
- Station Design & Amenities Presentation,Otto Condon, ZGF Architects
- Kick Off Meeting Summary